Value to You
• We are advocates of the appraisal, not of any person or entity.
• We are experts at locating and determining substantiated values on the equipment we appraise. We hold and promote the ethics and reporting guidelines of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
• We stand behind our work - the Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraisal reports we issue are defensible, substantiated, and withstand scrutiny by financial institutions and their regulatory agencies, taxing authorities, and the courts.
• National Equipment Appraisal and Mark Richardson and their work product comply with IRS definitions for "qualified appraisers and appraisals" as outlined in the Pension Protection Act of 2006.
• A certified equipment appraisal removes doubt, substantiates loan values and reduces audit risk. Bank examiners concur.
• If a business valuation is required, National Equipment Appraisal can save you time and money by performing the entire appraisal project.
• We are experienced in buying and selling used assets and have been doing so for 30+ years.
• National Equipment Appraisal offers a professional performance Guarantee and has a 100% on-time performance record. You will receive the appraisal on-time, every time.
That's why we are successful and are called upon by business owners, lenders, CPAs, attorneys and the courts to objectively value equipment.
To discuss your appraisal project, please contact:
National Equipment Appraisal
United States and Canada Certified Appraisal Division
Telephone: 877-282-7146 ▪ Personal 714.282.7146