"Our clients trust us to always look out for their best interests. With this in mind, our work is guaranteed to the complete satisfaction of the client. If the client is not completely satisfied with our services, we will, at the client's option, either waive professional fees, or accept a portion of those fees that reflects the client's level of satisfaction.We strive for 100% Client Satisfaction - No Less."
Of course, it would be unethical to guarantee the results of an appraisal and we would never accept an assignment if a prospective client asked us to do so. We can and do however guarantee:
1. The Certified Machinery and Equipment appraisal will be prepared to the rules and standards of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
2. Before we start the engagement we will confirm in writing our full understanding of the assignment, your scheduling requirements and our fees.
3. The appraiser will maintain conformity and privacy of the information you provide us in the course of the assignment.
4. The appraisal will be delivered on time
5. We will always watch out for your interests.