Sourcing services to help you find Used Machinery and Equipment.
Time constraints, competitive business conditions and financial risks are making secondary markets an attractive source for used equipment. Seizing the best opportunities requires quick action and the resources to do so may be unavailable in your company.
National Equipment Appraisal's sourcing division helps businesses just like yours save time and money on those unique, one time capital equipment purchases. Its team of research analysts specializes in used and surplus machinery and equipment and uses the most appropriate sourcing strategies, tools and expert support to find the best equipment available.
Sourcing is time consuming. National Equipment Appraisal knows you and the company's purchasing staff are busy running the day to day operations of the business. Its sourcing team also knows that purchasing agents spend a majority of their time on items that represent one time purchases - it's the 80/20 rule, as 80% of the work is spent on 20% of the purchasing.
National Equipment Appraisal's team of sourcing agents follows a disciplined approach to sourcing the best values available. Since they have relationships with hundreds of equipment and business brokers on a national basis, they can offer you access to price competitive markets and motivated sellers.
National Equipment Appraisal can help you be more profitable in your capital asset purchasing by:
- Sourcing new, refurbished and surplus equipment, often with complete warranties.
- Avoiding the higher costs and scheduling issues associated with OEM suppliers.
- Using its expertise and knowledge of national market trends in used equipment sales.
- Identifying savings through competitive bids.
- Giving you access to an extensive database of qualified dealers, brokers and buyers of resale equipment.
- Assisting with financing the transaction.
- Saving you time.
Whether you're thinking of buying equipment soon, or in the future, strongly consider calling National Equipment Appraisal. We'll tell you how we can help you save time and money.
Save time and money by calling National Equipment Appraisal today.